Discover What’s New in GSSC Now Release 0.6.0
We are excited to announce the latest release of the ESA GNSS Science Exploitation Platform, GSSC Now 0.6.0, packed with exciting new features and enhancements. Let’s dive into what’s new:
- Redesigned GSSC Home (see Figure 1);
- Support for IGS long product filenaming changes;
- Integration of ACORN stations network;
- Improved Science Domains in Explorer;
- Integration of data processor for ESA MONITOR dataset;
- Enhanced filtering experience and readability;
- “Continue Working” section for a streamlined user experience (see Figure 2);
- Search functionality for GPS week and Day of year in Date Picker (see Figures 3);
- Performance optimizations, bug fixes, and security, stability, and accessibility improvements.
Get ready to explore the exciting enhancements in this update, designed to empower you with even greater functionality and efficiency!
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news and insights directly to your inbox.
GSSC Now’s Preview Programme provides early access for selected users to try out new features of the platform before they are rolled out to the general public.
At the moment, access to functionalities like multiple downloads, datalabs, personal workspace or some restricted datasets are limited to Preview Programme members. Should you want to become a member, you need to complete GSSC Now’s Preview Programme registration request here. Once received, your request will be evaluated within 5 working days.
Contributions and contact
At GSSC we would like to know your opinion on GSSC Now’s existing features and your suggestions for improvement and features you think should be added. Should you want to contribute with ideas and comments please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sincerely, The GSSC Team, Navigation Science Office