Discover the New Features in GSSC Now 0.5.0!
Please find below the summary of what’s new in this release:
- Support for the IGS switch to IGS20/igs20.atx reference frame and repro3 standards;
- Several new datalabs (see Figure 1):
- “Camaliot Ionosphere Prediction”, integrated use case of CAMALIOT ESA’s NAVISP activity;
- “Spatial Interpolation of VTEC” and “Spatial Interpolation of ZWD”, incorporated use cases from CAMALIOT ESA’s NAVISP activity;
- “GMLD – Ephemeris Parameters Prediction”, “GMLD – Fast and Long Term Corrections (EGNOS SBAS Messages) Prediction”, “GMLD – Scintillation Prediction” and “GMLD – Multipath Prediction”, integrated use cases of “Machine Learning Techniques to model GNSS” ESA’s NAVISP activity.
- A new feature to facilitate the discovery of Daily, Hourly and Highrate data (see Figure 2);
- Performance optimizations, bug fixes, and security, stability, and accessibility improvements.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news and insights directly to your inbox.
GSSC Now’s Preview Programme provides early access for selected users to try out new features of the platform before they are rolled out to the general public.
At the moment, access to functionalities like multiple downloads, datalabs, personal workspace or some restricted datasets are limited to Preview Programme members. Should you want to become a member, you need to complete GSSC Now’s Preview Programme registration request here. Once received, your request will be evaluated within 5 working days.
Contributions and contact
At GSSC we would like to know your opinion on GSSC Now’s existing features and your suggestions for improvement and features you think should be added. Should you want to contribute with ideas and comments please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sincerely, The GSSC Team, Navigation Science Office